Saturday, April 29, 2017

Anything Goes Challenge


Hello everyone!  I really need to get better at posting the cards I make.  It's been such a long time since my last post.  I'm good at keeping up with Instagram, but not in a routine yet with posting photos on here.  Trying to work on that this year.  Anyway, Thetonstamps.com has an "Anything Goes" challenge going on now and here is the card I am entering.

                                                       
I used the Fresh Cut Sunflowers stamp set and colored the flowers and leaves with Copic markers.  For the background, I heat embossed some of the sunflowers onto vellum.  I added glitter to the flowers and leaves and finished the card with some gold sequins.  Hope you enjoy and this inspires you to to some coloring!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment