Sunday, February 14, 2016

Color Throwndown challenge

I decided to create a card for the #ctd379 challenge on colorthrowndownchallenge.blogspot.com.  I love the flower stamps from thetonstamps.com and coloring them is so relaxing.  I colored them with Copic markers and used sequins from prettypinkposh.com to give the card a little sparkle.  I used shiny gold cardstock for the "fabulous" die cut from thetonstamps.com.  I used the little strip of black cardstock to offset all the pink on this card.

Here are the Copic markers I used for the flowers and leaves:
I hope to make more cards tomorrow and will try to post more often.  Have a great night!
Judy

2 comments:

  1. Hello, question what ink do you use to allow you to color in the stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Simon Says Stamp intense black dye ink. (Sorry it took so long for me to respond.)

    ReplyDelete