Thursday, February 4, 2016

Morning Glories

I was so happy to get this new Morning Glories stamp set from thetonstamps.com and was finally able to create a couple cards with it last weekend.  For this first card, I thought a light blue background with a little white around the main image would look nice.  I masked off the first morning glory and stamped the second over it; then masked the second one and stamped the third over both and used the same masks to add the leaves.  I used Copic markers to color the image and added the fabulous word die cut from foil paper.  (It actually is shinier than the picture shows.)  I finished off the card with a few sequins from prettypinkposh.com.

Here are the Copics I used:

For the second card, I wanted to try and color some pink morning glories.  I used the same stamping and masking technique to overlap the flowers and leaves.  After the flowers and leaves were all colored, I used a sentiment from averyelle.com and finished the card off with some sequins from prettypinkposh.com.

I'm sure I will get alot of use out of this stamp set.  The flowers are so pretty!
Hope you enjoy and have a great day!
Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment